Duotight One way Check Valve (Gas) – 9.5mm (3/8”) Female x 9.5mm (3/8”) Female
- This Duotight check valve is a great idea for protecting your regulator.
- It has a low opening pressure of 1 psi
- Recommended for gas applications only.
- The internal components are made from stainless steel.
- Compatible with EVABarrier 9.5 mm OD tubing.
- Duotight fittings are high-quality push-in fittings that seal tight and offer superior sealing capacity due to the double O-ring sealing design.
- Insert tubing and firmly push in to attach
- Easily release tubing by pushing in the collet
- Suitable for both gas & beverage applications
- Double O-rings made from EPDM
- Pressure rated to 100 psi
R45.00 VAT Incl.
Looking for high quaility push in fittings that will seal tight? Duotight are the push in fitting with superior sealing capacity due to the double o-ring sealing design.
Why do we use Double O-rings?
The secret to our superior sealing performance is not just the fact that we use high quality EPDM o-rings but also use two of them. The double o-ring means we literally have twice the sealing surface surface when compared with other push in fittings. This makes our fittings even more reliable and reduces the chance of a leak significantly.
The double o-ring system also means that we can bend the hose with much tighter radius without causing leaking issues. This typically can be an issue with other push in fittings. This combination of factors makes duotight fittings the most reliable push fit fittings on the market.
Compatible with our
- EVABarrier 6.5mm (1/4") ID x 9.5mm (3/8") OD Line
No clamps necessary!
We do recommend cutting your hosing straight, not on an angle, to ensure the line has a complete seal. To remove the fitting simply push in the collet and the hose can be removed. These push in fittings are suitable to be used up to 100 psi.
|Dimensions||10 × 2 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.